AWARD NOMINATION CRITERIA
The New Age Banking Awards is not only one of the most prestigious ways the banking recognizes excellence, but also one of the longest-running NABS Awards. Since 12 editions, NABS has honored the best in banking and finance for their significant achievements and contributions in advancing the banking and fin-tech industry.
Serving a diverse and inclusive community is a goal of NABS. Nominations of qualified women and members of underrepresented groups are especially encouraged.
Nominations must include the following information:
- Citation - a brief and specific statement; the basis for the award nomination
- Narrative - no more than one page
- Accomplishments - outstanding accomplishments in a banking, fin-tech, finance or another related capacity
- Service to the Community
- Impact to NABS
- A minimum of two (2) and a maximum of five (5) letters of reference from other than the nominator
- Curriculum vitae - should not exceed 20 pages
Diversity of support is preferred. Not all letters of recommendation should come from the nominee's organization. Letters must be received within two weeks of the nomination deadline.
NOMINATION DEADLINE- 20 JANUARY 2020.
While publications, presentations, and patents serve as good documentation of accomplishments, there are often circumstances where the candidate's accomplishments are not directly available or easily presented. In this case, listings of the contributions with enough detail to justify their consideration by the committee will suffice.
- Educational history
- Work experience